Pencil Topper {Pattern}


This is a project I will be making & selling in my flea market booth here in my home town. I will not be selling them online so I though everyone should have one! So here's the pattern! 

Skill Level: Easy
 Yarn: Medium Weight (5 yards) 
Crochet hook: H/ 5.00 mm 

Pattern: 
Ch 4; join with sl st to form a ring.
Rnd 1: Ch 1, 4 sc in ring; join with sl st to back loop only of first sc.
Rnd 2 & 3: Ch 1, sc in back loops only of each sc around; join with sl st to first sc. 
Rnd 4: Ch 1, sc in back loops onlyof each sc around; join with sl st to both loops of first sc.
Rnd 5: Ch 3, (3 dc, ch 3, sl st) in same st (sl st, Ch 3, 3 dc, sl st) in next sc and in each sc around: join with sl st to joining sl st, finish off.



Until next time,
Enjoy & be Happy!
XoXo
-Shawna

Pattern found www.leisurearts.com



No comments:

Post a Comment